- Post caps are made from a highly visible yellow plastic
- They are used predominantly as a safety measure to make steel posts more visible to protect people and animals from injury.
- They are available in either a triangle or round shape. The round caps have teeth inside to hold them firmly onto round steel rod as well as steel fence posts.
- They are used in a wide range of places including construction sites, farms and hobby farms, as well as in the backyard.
- Product size - Triangle Yellow Post Caps (Bag of 20), Round Yellow Post Caps (Bag of 20)
- Post drivers are heavy metal cylinders, closed at one end with handles on either side.
- They are used to manually drive steel fence posts into the ground.
- Used by farmers, hobby farmers, handymen and fencing contractors.
- Product size - 800mm or 1200m high
- CHAIN STRAINERS
- Chain strainers are used to tension fencing wire
- They are designed to be used with a variety of wire diameters including plain and barb wire.
- Able to be used left or right handed.
- IN LINE STRAINERS
- In line ratchet action strainers form part of a permanent fence allowing you to keep the wire tensioned.
- Product size - Box of 10 strainers
- Makes rolling out plain fencing wire smooth and fast.
- Can be adjusted to suit popular coil diameters.
- Tough steel construction
- Sometimes referred to as "gripples", as their name suggests joiners are used to join two pieces of wire together without having to knot.
- Available in multiple sizes for any wire diameter and can be used with plain or barbed wire
- Product size - Medium - 1.8 to 3mm wire (20 per pack). Large - 2.7mm to 4.4mm (10 per pack)
Clips and Pliers
- C Clips
- C Clips are used to fasten netting / chainwire / mesh onto fencing wire
- For use with red (16mm) or green (19mm) pliers
- Product size - 16mm or 19mm
- Maspro pliers and fasteners
- Semi automatic hog ring pliers and fasteners.
- Holds 50 fasteners/clips at a time and reloads after each use