- Aviary mesh is a welded mesh product made from galvanised wire.
- It is used predominantly for making bird enclosures, and is available in various wire thicknesses and hole sizes for different sized birds, from the smallest finches to the largest parrot.
- A GBW (Galvanised Before Welding) product is available in 12.5mm x 12.5mm square size, 1.25mm wire diameter. This is a premium product for those requiring a super straight product.
- This mesh is purchased mainly by the home handyman, makers of bird enclosures and fabricators.
Leaf and gutter mesh
- Leaf and gutter mesh is a welded mesh product made from galvanised wire.
- Its small width (190mm) and hole size (6.5mm x 6.5mm) make it an ideal fit for keeping leaves, twigs and branches out of gutters.
- Perfect for use by builders and the home handyman.
- Product Size - 190mm x 6.5 x 6.5 x 0.63mm x 10m
Heavy Welded Mesh Rolls
- Heavy welded mesh is a welded mesh product made from galvanised wire.
- It is made from a heavy gauge wire (2.0mm or 2.5mm) making it perfect for building animal enclosures, partitions and other industrial applications.
Welded Mesh Flat Panels
- Flat panels are a welded mesh product made from galvanised wire in a thicker gauge than the welded mesh rolls above
- Panels are used for partitions, cages and other industrial applications.